What This Policy Covers
Privacy Terms for the website www.upgradeyourwellbeing.com
- Our use of some of your personal information is necessary in order for us to fulfil our business obligations to you
- Our use of some of your personal information is necessary in order for us to fulfil any legal obligations we may have
- The use and collection of your personal information may also be necessary in order to complete our legitimate business interests. These include: to run, grow and develop our business, to operate fully and provide all of our listed services, to carry out research and analysis on our performance as a company, to carry out marketing and business development as well as for any internal administrative and auditing purposes.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
When a customer submits information to us then we use this information in any of the following ways:
- To present you with our services in an effective manner
- To provide you with information about our products and services that you may be interested in
- To fulfil the terms of our business contracts with our customers
- To securely process payments
- To allow you to take part in all the interactive features on our website
Who We Share Data With?
We would only ever share your information with trusted parties in the company in order to fulfil the tasks of group administration, compliance or tax purposes.
Sometimes we work with third party providers in order to supply some of our services. This could include services such as payment processing. If a customer’s data is needed for such a purpose then we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all of your data will be handled in a way that is safe and secure as well as always being in accordance with your rights and our obligations.
Security and Data
Here at www.upgradeyourwellbeing.com we take your security very seriously and we use all appropriate physical and electronic security measures depending on the sensitivity of the data that is being stored. As with all internet accounts, it is very important that our customers keep their own personal login information safe and that they do not let others have access to their account.
Your Rights and Data
You have the following rights around the use of your data. This includes the ability to opt out of any promotional emails as well as cookies. You can update and terminate your account with us at any time.
Your rights are as follows:
- If you would like to have a copy of the personal data that we hold about you or if you think that we might hold any data on you that is incorrect, then please get in touch.
- You can withdraw your consent to have your personal data used to any time.
- You have the right to receive a machine-readable copy of your personal data.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or to restrict how it is used.
- You can also notify us if you do not want us to use your personal data for marketing or analysis purposes.
Lawful Bases for Processing Data
We will only collect and use personal information about our customers when we have the lawful basis to do so. This includes having the consent from all our customers, having a contract as well as having a legitimate business interest to do so.
As a business we rely on the consent of our customers to process any of their personal data at any time, and all customers have the right to withdraw their consent to having their data processed.
How To Contact Us